...just a matter of perspective!
WHAT IS TRICK ART?
Experience a totally crazy photo-illusion world: surreal, mysterious images on walls and floors are transformed into realistic photo scenarios right in front of your smartphone…
…simply a matter of perspective.
Bring motifs to life
Show what you’re made of and jump, scream, fly or ride into an adventure – either alone or with your friends or family.
Perfect for social media content
The motifs are the recipe for success for the cool social media content of your visitors, thus increasing awareness of your brand on the net. No matter whether a photo or short video sequences: TikTok, Instagram & Co are hungrily awaiting cool social media fodder.
HOW DOES TRICK ART WORK?
All our stations are designed to create a WOW effect even with passers-by:
- Themed individual stations
- 3D decorative elements relevant to the motif world
- Lighting and sound (where appropriate)
- Markings from which point the best photo can be achieved
Types of motifs
Distorted perspective stickers on the floor create cool depth effects which might make some people dizzy!
Facts and Figures
- 12 different trick-art stations will astonish your visitors and provide the WOW effect
- Exhibition duration: 1 month
- The entire planning is carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 prevention programme
- Costs for 1-month exhibition incl. set-up & dismantling, service as required, marketing material (press releases, pictures, videos, webpage, social media): € 17,990.00 (surcharge of € 5.000,00 for customs clearance for events in Switzerland)
Live performance street art
OPTIONAL PACKAGE FOR HIGHLIGHT DAYS WITH ARTIST EDUARDO RELERO
Let your clients participate in the live creation of fantastic 3D art during an event!
Eduardo Relero is an Argentinian 3D street art artist who has created numerous wonder worlds on streets around the globe. The magic effect of the third dimension from certain angles astonishes passers-by the world over. He always adapts his artworks to the local environment, creating wonderful one-of-a-kind pieces.
Duration for the creation of a live work of art approx. 5 days
Costs: from EUR 3,500.00
You want to have everything on hand and present it to your colleagues? No problem!
Just click on the link:
Do you have any tricky questions?
You can reach us by phone, email or simply use our contact form!